Pages

Thursday 7 May 2020

Write A Letter To Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern

Task - Write a letter to 
Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern
The Prime Minister of New Zealand Jacinda Ardern has been working very hard lately. She might appreciate a nice letter from you.


~Part 1: Kia Ora my name is Siosiua, I am 10 years old,and I am Tongan,and I go to Pt England School,in Glen-Innes,during this look-down,I have been learning school work,and I try my very best,by finishing it off properly. 
Introduce yourself and explain who you are, and where you go to school. You might wish to include that you have been doing all your learning online during the lock-down.



~Part 2: I would love to say,thank-you,for supporting New Zealand,and giving what you have to help,because it must be a very hard job,of what you are doing,and I know the whole of New Zealand has hope in you,you are amazing.
Say something encouraging. Regardless of you and your whanau’s political views you could say something encouraging to her for her job being the Prime Minister of New Zealand.



~Part 3: You could do daily live news,and post some posters of washing your hands,or you could do a live stream for kids practising washing their hands,and after the lock-down, you could visit schools,and homes.
Make a recommendation. Do you have an idea for schools, or maybe for Glen Innes? Maybe an idea for the whole country? Explain it, and why it would be a good (and fair) idea. 
*Don’t just ask for free stuff - She is not Santa Claus!



Continue your letter below




Dear Rt Hon. Jacinda Ardern

~ Kia Ora my name is Siosiua, I am 10 years old,and I am Tongan,and I go to Pt England School,in Glen-Innes,during this look-down,I have been learning school work,and I try my very best,by finishing it off properly,
~ I would love to say,thank-you,for supporting New Zealand,and giving what you have to help,because it must be a very hard job,of what you are doing,and I know the whole of New Zealand has hope in you,you are amazing.
~You could do daily live news,and post some posters of washing your hands,or you could do a live stream for kids practising washing their hands,and after the lock-down, you could visit schools,and homes,and another big Thank-you,for helping New Zealand,and keeping us safe,From Siua.


Yours Sincerely,
*Siosiua



KIA ORA my name is Siua,today I had to create a writing task,which is writing a letter to our Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern,and this is a experience of,supporting our Prime Minister,and introducing myself,with in ideas of helping New Zealand,and I hope you do enjoy,and feel free to leave a positive comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.